Thursday, November 15, 2012

Awesome deal on CoverGirl Cosmetics at Kroger!

There's an amazing event happening at Kroger this week - save $4 instantly at the register when you buy any four participating P&G products.  You can claim up to five rewards in one transaction, plus you can layer them with coupons!

There are many high-value CoverGirl coupons out there right now - here are just a few:
$3/2 CoverGirl Lash Blast 24-Hour Mascara (Digital Coupon)
$1 off CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara (Digital Coupon)
$1 off any CoverGirl product (P&G 10/28)
Buy One, Get One Free CoverGirl Lip Perfection (P&G 10/28)
$3/2 CoverGirl products (P&G 10/28)


At my Kroger, the CoverGirl single Eye Enhancers were on sale for $2.55 each.  I ended up scoring all of this for just $2.05! That's six eyeshadows, a mascara and TWO eyeliner pencils!  Since I bought eight P&G items, I received $8 off instantly, plus I used over $18 in coupons.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment